[Coral-List] oceanic shark populations have decreased by over 70%

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:14:07 UTC 2021

Thanks!  Apologies.  It let me have it for free, not sure why.  A search on
Google Scholar on the title did not produce it, but did produce a lot of
other articles documenting similar declines of sharks, most with links to
the articles.    Cheers, Doug

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 9:25 PM John Ware via Coral-List <