[Coral-List] Presenting Bluetide Puerto Rico Inc. (BTPRI)

Erick Garcia egarcia at bluetidepr.org
Fri Jul 2 13:24:05 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I present to you BTPRI, a non-profit based in Puerto Rico. Our goal is to accelerate the Blue Economy in Puerto Rico, a field that has grown in many countries around the world but that is stagnant in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean region. We aim to take advantage of our coastal resources in sustainable and responsible ways.

We are at your service. If we can help you or collaborate in any way, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Also, we have two 24 foot vessels that are custom designed for field work and diving, as well as diving equipment.

We have a brand new 73 foot R/V that will arrive in January 2022. This vessel is equipped will all that is needed for scientific expeditions.

You can find more info in our website www.bluetidepr.org <http://www.bluetidepr.org/> , and you can reach out to me at egarcia at bluetidepr.org <mailto:egarcia at bluetidepr.org> .
Erick M. García Troche, MS
bluetide puerto rico | Marine & Research Coordinator
publication: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0250069 <https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0250069>
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/erickmgarciatroche <http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickmgarciatroche>
e-mail: egarcia at bluetidepr.org <mailto:egarcia at bluetidepr.org>
web.: www.bluetidepr.org <http://www.bluetidepr.org/>