[Coral-List] Sargassum

MelissaE Keyes melissae.keyes at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 15:38:12 UTC 2021

Hello, and thanks for writing
If you would look only at the list of videos YouTube has, you’d see the mind boggling quantities of seaweed smothering the coast. Bulldozers and backhoes could make only a dent.
And the rotting fumes are poisonous and make people sick
We’re in a crazy world now.  I just read there’s a possibility of the big bankers shutting down commerce for seventeen days.  We are living in paradise now compared to what that would be like!
Ah well, be thankful and enjoy the little things.

Cheers,
Melissa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone