[Coral-List] Call For Group Experts

Dr Stuart P Wynne stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 16:59:40 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-listers,

Thanks to everyone who joined the new facebook group The Coral Reef
Research Hub! Our growth has been pretty good so far, but now it is time
to begin to add value for our members. Having said that, we would still
very much welcome new people to join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/coralreefresearch

Now that we have reached the amazing milestone of having over one
thousand members it is time for us to look for group experts who may be
able to help with questions from members, run their own Q&A sessions,
and get more involved with the group in other ways too! If you would
like to act as an expert please email me or join the group and direct
message me, letting me know what your area of expertise is.

For those already part of the group I would just like to reiterate my
thanks again. Without you the group wouldn't exists!! Over time I hope
this group will be a great place for early career coral reef scientists
to meet and network, as well as for experts to spread their wealth of
knowledge and forge new connections!

Best Regards,

Dr Stuart P. Wynne