[Coral-List] Last 3 days to apply for upcoming - REEF BUILDING WORKSHOP (Hector Reyes Bonilla)

Philip Karp pkarp24 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:48:14 UTC 2021

Thanks for sharing Hector.  However, the example you provide looks to me to be an example of poor management rather than evidence of the lack of efficacy of reef restoration efforts.  I'm all for a healthy debate on this topic (although I agree with Austin and Franziska that blanket condemnation of reef restoration efforts is not helpful and may in fact be counterproductive if it spills over into the mainstream media), but let's please base this on broad evidence rather than anecdotal examples.