[Coral-List] AIMS Long Term Monitoring Annual GBR Status update

Russell Kelley russell at byoguides.com
Mon Jul 26 00:04:21 UTC 2021

Yes, but (yet another) fuzz of colourful acroporids doth not a former Great Barrier Reef make.

Weeds vs trees, r vs k, not sure whether these data will provide purchase on trends in community structure.

Russ

Russell Kelley

Author: Coral Finder 2021 <http://www.byoguides.com/> - the world’s first searchable ID guide to corals

Author: Reef Finder <http://www.byoguides.com/> - the world’s first searchable underwater ID smart guide

Program Director
Coral Identification Capacity Building Program

www.byoguides.com <http://www.byoguides.com/>
www.russellkelley.info <http://www.russellkelley.info/>

Int. + 61 (0) 419 716730 mob.

ABN 66208215206
GMT + 10 hours
Email: russell at byoguides.com
Skype: wireruss

Churchill Fellow 2019

Writer, project manager, television producer, science communication consultant.

Recipient 2017 Australian Coral Reef Society Medal for Science Advocacy

Adjunct Senior Lecturer
College of Science and Engineering
James Cook University