[Coral-List] Looking for a place in Belize

ENGMAN, JAMES engmanj at hsu.edu
Tue Jun 1 19:49:30 UTC 2021

Friends,
I have been teaching summer courses in Belize for about 15 years. The
marine component remains solid. My place inland, near Belmopan, may not be
able to host us next year.  I am looking for someplace comfortable that we
can use for a base to take trips to ATM Cave, Tikal, and maybe some others.
Our marine lab stay is pretty basic, so I like to surprise them with
someplace a bit cushy inland. All suggestions welcome. Thank you!
--
James Engman
Professor of Biology