[Coral-List] Sewage and waste management in small tropical island settings

Victor Bonito staghorncoral at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 07:37:17 UTC 2021

 Bula vinaka Tomas and Coral Listers,

For some reason I think the links I provided for products produced during wastewater projects in Fiji didn't come through.

Let me try again:

https://www.sanitationandwaterforall.org/tools-portal/tool/korosan-site-household-sanitation-guidelines-fiji

https://niwa.co.nz/pacific-rim/research-projects/koro-sanitation-guidelines
Hopefully these will work!

Victor

    On Wednesday, 2 June 2021, 8:31:28 am GMT+12, Victor Bonito via Coral-List <coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov> wrote:

  Bula vinaka Tomas, Kristen, and other Coral Listers,

Starting in 2006, I was involved with some of the first village-scale wastewater management projects here in Fiji.

Here are links to some resources developed from these projects, and feel free to contact me if require further info/contacts with project partners:

KoroSan: On-site Household Sanitation Guidelines for Fiji | Sanitation and Water for All (SWA)

|  |  |

|  |
KoroSan: On-site Household Sanitation Guidelines for Fiji | Sanitation a...

Working in close consultation with 2 partner villages along the Coral coast of Fiji, a range of practical low co...

On-Site Household Sanitation Guidelines for Fiji

|  |  |

|  |
On-Site Household Sanitation Guidelines for Fiji

The WASH Koro project Mobilising community-led water supply, sanitation and hygiene improvements in Fijian villa...

Cheers,

Victor Bonito
Director, Reef Explorer Fiji