[Coral-List] SCTLD

Matt Nolan mpnolan at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 14 17:23:02 UTC 2021

Can anyone point me to existing metagenomic datasets,

ones taken from areas seemingly unaffected by SCTLD,

(maybe even prior to SCTLD outbreak)

ones taken from areas affected by SCTLD?

I see a couple coral genomes not affected by SCTLD have been sequenced...

Is there a list of genomes susceptible to SCTLD and not.

Is there corresponding lists of the zooxanthellae (distributions?) for each
of the corals.

Who is already actively doing comparisons of the gene differences studies
between the groups?

Are there any directed efforts at sequencing coral rleated genomes likely
to be extinct in the near future to capture them prior to extinction?

Matt Nolan
*DOE Joint Genome Institute (JGI) <https://jgi.doe.gov/>*
matrixed to Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory *(LBNL)*
<https://www.lbl.gov/>
from Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory *(LLNL)* <https://www.llnl.gov/>