[Coral-List] New Paper - Coral Growth Anomalies

Erik Andersson andrssn2 at uic.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:36:57 UTC 2021

Hello Coral-List,

I am posting to share our recent paper in *Coral Reefs* where we use
untargeted NMR metabolomics analyses to study growth anomalies in *Porites
compressa*, entitled: "Identifying metabolic alterations associated with
coral growth anomalies using 1H NMR metabolomics".

The paper can be accessed using the following links:
*Springer (subscription):*
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00338-021-02125-7

*Full-text SharedIt link:* https://rdcu.be/cmq6R

*MetaboLights data repository:* https://www.ebi.ac.uk/metabolights/MTBLS2424

This study is closely associated with our previous geochemical analyses of
these same GA samples that were published last year in *Scientific Reports*
(https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-65118-6)

Best wishes,
Erik Andersson
--