[Coral-List] Free antique UW photography equipment

Bruno, John jbruno at unc.edu
Wed Jun 30 00:49:37 UTC 2021

Dear UW camera enthusiasts;

A friend of mine's father was a pioneer of underwater exploration in San Diego in the 60s. She's inherited all of his camera gear (manly housings and strobes) and would like to give it to someone who collects and appreciates such science swill. Gear includes a Swiss Huey Box 58 housing, ancient strobes, and a SeaHawk Mark IV housing.

If interested, email me and I'll send you pics and give you her contact info. She's in Jupiter Florida.

Sincerely,

John Bruno