[Coral-List] New paper on mesophotic reef geomorphology in the Gulf of Aqaba

David Weinstein dave090 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:38:15 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-listers,  For those interested in mesophotic reefs and reef
geology, we recently published a new paper mapping out mesophotic reef
geomorphology, identifying various habitats, and comparing features to
underlying benthic cover in the Gulf of Aqaba. This work serves to increase
understanding of mesophotic reef history and spatial extent along with other key
questions related to these important ecosystems.
Accessed free for 50 days here or on Researchgate here.  Let me know if you need
access or have any questions.
Regards,  David Weinstein (for Raz Tamir, Netanel Kramer, Gal Eyal, Igal
Berenshtein, Yonathan Shanked, Yossi Loya, and Adi Torgstein)---Marine
Geologist, Ph.D.www.mesophotic-geology.com