[Coral-List] New paper on mesophotic reef geomorphology in the Gulf of Aqaba

David Weinstein dave090 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:29:42 UTC 2021

Hello,  I was informed that the links I sent did not work. Please try the
following to access our new paper and let me know if you have any questions,
comments, or ideas for moving forward.  We appreciate your feedback on
Researchgate as well and are happy to continue the discussion of mesophotic reef
geology, origins, spatial extent, and more!

Mesophotic reef geomorphology categorization, habitat identification, and
relationships with surface cover and terrace formation… Antecedent topography
such as relic reef terraces as well as biogenic carbonate relief-forming
deposits ~30–150 m deep, referred to as mesophotic reef… sciencedirect.com
Please wait whilst we redirect you You are currently being redirected.
sciencedirect.com
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/347452004_Mesophotic_reef_geomorphology_categorization_habitat_identification_and_relationships_with_surface_cover_and_terrace_formation_in_the_Gulf_of_Aqaba/stats
David Weinstein
---Marine Geologist, Ph.D.www.mesophotic-geology.com