[Coral-List] FL SCTLD Technical Workshop Update & Vision Presentations

Martinelli,Maurizio M mmartinelli1 at ufl.edu
Mon Mar 1 20:42:38 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Each year, partners of Florida's stony coral tissue loss disease response gather for a technical workshop. A central component of this workshop is the 'Update & Vision' session, where we hear presentations from team leads on their team activities over the past year and what they plan to accomplish over the following year. This year, we will hear these presentations over the course of several meetings, held every other Wednesday from 1:30-3:00pm EST. To note, the Research & Epidemiology Team presentation is being scheduled separately.

Please find below a schedule for these presentations and the associated registration links.

Wednesday, March 10 @ 1:30-3:00pm EST
- Florida Leadership & Coordination
- NOAA Strategy for Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease Response and Prevention and Introduction to the National Coral Disease Coordinator
- Regulatory Team
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5633455990174249742

Wednesday, March 24 @ 1:30-3:00pm EST
- Restoration
- Communications & Outreach
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1940236014912025103

Wednesday, April 7 @ 1:30-3:00pm EST
- Reconnaissance & Intervention
- Caribbean Cooperation
- Data Management
Register here:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5488390824113712398

Wednesday, April 21 @ 1:30-3:00pm EST
- Coral Rescue
- Propagation
- Association of Zoos & Aquariums
Register here:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4684228910281015568

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Maurizio

Maurizio M. Martinelli
Coral Disease Response Coordinator