[Coral-List] Webinar - Storytelling 101: Identifying and crafting narrative themes

Shane Hanlon hanloc2107 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:20:02 UTC 2021

Stories are more than tales shared around a bonfire. They are an integral part of our everyday communication. And in every story, there's an underlying narrative theme (or themes).

In part two of our three-part Sharing Science webinar miniseries on what makes a story, learn how to build on the basic structure of a story to identify the best narrative theme(s) for your science, which will make your stories compelling and memorable.

When: Thursday, 11 March, 2-3 PM ET
Register: https://tinyurl.com/yaylggnt