[Coral-List] Free manpower available for coral conservation projects

David Beaune david.beaune at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:10:58 UTC 2021

 Dear Coral-listers,
My name is David, I am marine biologist and
I coordinate the sending of French PAID solidarity corps servants by the
government for NGOs doing direct action for conservation such as coral
restoration projects you may know or even be involved in.
The servants (often highly qualified with M.Sc in science), are paid by us
(480€/months, during 10-12months, get insurance and stipend for the travel).
The coral conservation NGO provides accommodation and real missions in
conservation such as reef restoration, turles, fish, seabirds monitoring,
etc.
If your NGO needs free and motivated manpower, please contact me.
CONSERVATION in ACTION! =D
David

*Dr David BEAUNE*

*Biologist Ecologist / *Biologiste Écologue

*Restoration and strategy for conservation *

Ecologie de la restauration & Stratégie de conservation

*Researchgate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/David_Beaune> , Site
web <https://davidbeaune.jimdo.com/>*

*Storage of emails consume energy, clean email data  *

*Le stockage de courriels consomme de l'énergie, nettoyez votre boîte mail *