[Coral-List] Registration for the 14th ICRS 2021 VIRTUAL has started

ICRS 2021 Conference Secretariat office at icrs2021.de
Wed Mar 31 07:37:26 UTC 2021

  REGISTRATION FOR THE 14TH ICRS 2021 VIRTUAL HAS STARTED

  The 14th International Coral Reef Symposium will be THE FIRST
VIRTUAL EVENT IN THE MORE THAN 50-YEARS HISTORY OF THE ICRS HELD THIS
SUMMER FROM JULY 19-22, 2021.

  Get an overview of the freshest coral reef research!
On top of that, we archive all posters and oral presentations for an
entire year after the 14th ICRS 2021 VIRTUAL. You can take your time
to view presentations in a relaxed atmosphere and without any time
pressure. Thus, you will not miss any oral or poster presentations.
This is a clear added value of the 14th ICRS 2021 VIRTUAL compared to
previous ICRS and other large international conferences with typically
many sessions running at the same time.

  Registration deadline for presenting participants is 30 APRIL 2021.
Registration deadline for non-presenting participants is 4 JULY 2021.

https://www.icrs2021.de/registration/online-registration-2021/

  We look forward to welcoming you at the 14th ICRS 2021 VIRTUAL.

  Warm regards,

  Inae Kim-Frommherz & Christian Wild

  ICRS 2021 - CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT

  University of Bremen
Leobener Str. 6 (UFT), 28359 Bremen, Germany
Email office at icrs2021.de[1]

  www.icrs2021.de[2]

Links:
------
[1]
[2] http://www.icrs2021.de/

INAE KIM-FROMMHERZ, DIPL.-BIOL.
ICRS 2020 - Conference Secretariat

University of Bremen
Leobener Str. 6 (UFT), 28359 Bremen, Germany
www.icrs2021.de[1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.icrs2021.de