[Coral-List] Sewage and waste management in small tropical island settings

tomascik at novuscom.net tomascik at novuscom.net
Tue May 25 18:20:20 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
I am currently searching for examples of successful sewage and waste
management projects in small tropical island settings (population 7,000;
island area 6 km2) and would greatly appreciate it if anyone with
information would be kind enough to send me either links or PDFs of the
projects/reports. I would also be very grateful if anyone who has been
involved in these type of projects would please contact me directly, so
that we could talk about the project and hopefully I could learn from
their experience. Thank you. 😊
Cheers,
Tom