[Coral-List] messages for the public

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Wed May 26 19:30:09 UTC 2021

I agree with Dr. Ellen Prager. I also would like to see the three most
important reef messages she asks for.I have known Ellen since almost
since the day she started her career (I was on her Masters committee)
and know how diligently she has strived to reach the public regarding
coral reefs . She has led dozens of reef field trips, published books
for adults and in recent years aimed her writings toward teenagers. If
Her efforts can’t galvanize interest in coral reefs I do not know what,
if anything, will. Good luck, Ellen

Gene