[Coral-List] Coral Research Networking Platform - Thank You!

Dr Stuart P Wynne stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 08:19:26 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-listers,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those who joined in to beta-test
our new web-based coral research networking platform 'The Coral Reef
Research Hub' that was launched via our Facebook group at the end of
October. So far testing has gone well, with numerous glitches all ironed
out.....we are now getting ready for our main launch on the 1st
December!

If you would like to know more about this new platform, join our
facebook book and hear all the latest news as and when it happens!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/coralreefresearch

Best Regards,

Dr. Stuart P. Wynne