[Coral-List] news article: "Poop from meat eaters is killing coral"

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:37:14 UTC 2021

Apologies.  I must have cut the link to the PLoS article too short, and it
doesn't work.  This should work:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0258898

(usually, the part from question mark on can be removed, which is sometimes
very long, so I remove it.  But not this time, it only works if you don't
remove that)