[Coral-List] In response to several requests of our pdf on Governance in Resiliente Coral Reefs

Intenational Coral Reefs Observatory icri.colombia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:06:09 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

Please find your requested information about two successful case studies of
effective management from a bottom-up scheme. Our Chapter at Springer
Nature, starts on page 55 and it is based on citizen science and the
evaluation of conservation effectiveness in 2 Hope Spots and a Colombian
Park,

Chapter
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355398424_Transdisciplinary_Citizen_Science_Connects_Caribbean_Hope_Spots_of_Colombia_to_Improve_Coral_Reefs_Governance

Book:
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-030-80720-7_3

Citation:

Galvis, N. H. and R. H. Galvis, 2021. Transdisciplinary Citizen Science
Connects Caribbean Hope Spots of Colombia to Improve Coral Reefs
Governance. Book Governance Approaches on Social Inclusion and
Sustainability in Latin America. Eds. Orozco, L.A., G. Ordóñez-Matamoros,
J. H. Sierra, J. Garcia-Estevez, and I. Bortagaray, Palgrave Studies in
Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for Growth.  Chapter, Pages
55-84.  ISBN 978-3-030-80720-7 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-80720-7_3

Cordial saludo,

Nohora Galvis
Director
International Coral Reefs Observatory

We invite you to participate with your photos and videos of resilient coral
reefs with the Hashtag #IMOR2021 #MonthOfTheReef2021 until the 5th of
december 2021 #CoralReefDay

Follow us on:
Facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA
Twitter @ArrecifesCoral e @ICRIcolombia