[Coral-List] connect virally via TikTok?

Matthew Nolan mpn123jm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 01:59:02 UTC 2021

If there is a collection of different types of reef critters each of which
have some unique "moves" that could be interpreted into a human form of
dance moves,
created a collection of TikTok dances, highlighting each critters move(s).

Mimic the unique plumage of some of these interesting life forms in various
ways within a TikTok dance.  So that challenge then is so do the dance with
some interesting unique plumage facsimile. And the real fun is what crazy
facsimiles dancers come up with.

And of course the icing on the cake would be the dancers have some cool
reef related tattoos. Fish, coral, shell, shrimp...

As for a TikTok challenge, I would assume some predators have equally
interesting methods of attacking their prey.  I could imagine a virtually
unseen person buried under a pile of balls/pillows. Someone tosses a fish
over the pile and the buried person has to jump up through the pile and
grab the slimy? fish before it passes over. Little kids would love jumping
up through a pile of pillows to grab a stuffed animal fish.

And maybe bonus points for having a recycling bin in vid background.
And I haven't heard of this yet, but I assume most ideas already exist.  It
would be cool if there were some sort of points related system for scoring
a vid.
So like if there is a ship on the shelf on the background points, and its a
special ocean related ship more points. TV controller - a "flipper". Card
with picture of Splasher with Marine Boy.. points. Pearl necklace points. A
different type of challenge.. adding "hidden" nuances that relate to the
theme. The vid authors adding an interesting nuance and the viewers trying
to id them would add a bit of flavor.  Like there's a Waldo sticker next to
Australia over the Great Barrier Reef on a globe or a map on the wall.

Maybe a contest to see who can score the best nuances from a published list
of key talking points / ocean trivia.

Anyway, a method to connect