[Coral-List] Postdoc position- genomics of the clownfish sea anemone mutualism

Benjamin Titus bmtitus at ua.edu
Wed Nov 17 17:39:58 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-List,

I have funding to hire a postdoctoral researcher to develop and lead projects on the comparative genomics of the clownfish-sea anemone mutualism. We will specifically be sequencing and assembling the genomes for the 10 host anemones, which belong to 3 clades that have evolved mutualism with clownfishes independently.

Projects are loosely defined, will provide considerable intellectual freedom, and be in collaboration with a large group of US and international scientists. Start date is negotiable and funding is for at least 2 years. See my lab website for more information (http://tituslab.ua.edu/join.html)

Please pass this opportunity along to your current postdocs and senior PhD students!

Reach out directly if you are interested or have any questions.

Sincerely,

Ben Titus

Benjamin Titus, PhD ​| Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Alabama
133 Marine Science Hall
Dauphin Island Sea Lab