[Coral-List] Shark School Kernow - inspiring curiosity

spalumbi spalumbi at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 19 18:58:52 UTC 2021

Hi Hayley, I totally agree about the value of making sharks more personable and less scary. Here is a 15-part novella I’ve written with co-author Tony Palumbi about the journey and troubles and missions of Hennessey, a large, pregnant white shark looking for a place to give birth to 7 pups along the US Atlantic coast.

See if any of it fits your needs,
best

Steve

Hennessey at
 https://linktr.ee/HennesseyTheShark <https://linktr.ee/HennesseyTheShark>

Stephen Palumbi
Jane and Marshall Steel, Jr. Professor of Marine Biology
Stanford University
Hopkins Marine Station
microdocumentaries at http://microdocs.org