[Coral-List] Open Position at Field Museum: Collections Manager (Invertebrate Zoology)

Rudiger Bieler rbieler at fieldmuseum.org
Mon Nov 29 18:28:49 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-listers,

Field Museum (Chicago) has opened the search for a full-time, permanent
position of Collections Manager for Recent Invertebrates (not including
terrestrial arthropods; with strong focus on Mollusca).

Please see the formal announcement and application link here:

>>  https://careers.hireology.com/fieldmuseum/706815/description  <<

Interested parties are welcome to contact me off-list for additional
information. We hope to fill this position soon (review of applications
will begin 15 January 2022).

           Best, Rüdiger Bieler

--

Rüdiger Bieler, PhD

Curator of Zoology/Invertebrates

Negaunee Integrative Research Center, Field Museum of Natural History

1400 S. DuSable Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2496, U.S.A.

+1 (312) 665-7720 | rbieler at fieldmuseum.org | fieldmuseum.org

<http://www.fieldmuseum.org>