[Coral-List] ONE week left to submit proposals for IMPAC5!

Jessen, Sabine Sabine.Jessen at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Oct 12 14:53:11 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for submissions for the 5th International Marine Protected Areas Congress is next week on October 20, 2021.

We also wanted to make you aware that the dates for IMPAC5 have changed and it will now be held from 1-8 September 2022.

IMPAC5 promises to be an exceptionally rich and inspiring meeting for MPA professionals and we look forward to learning about your experiences from around the world.

For more information on how to apply for in-person and virtual presentations, please visit www.IMPAC5.ca<http://www.IMPAC5.ca>.

Please help us spread the word
Please share IMPAC5 messages with your networks, partners and colleagues via social media and follow us on the our channels:

·       Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/IMPAC5Canada>

·       Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/impac5canada/>

·       LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/impac5canada/>

·       Twitter<https://twitter.com/impac5canada>

Seeking proposal reviewers

The IMPAC5 Secretariat is looking for volunteers with knowledge of or experience in marine protection to review proposals and help shape the program for IMPAC5.

If you are interested in helping please submit your contact details and identify your areas of expertise and experience through the IMPAC5 Reviewer Portal<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BRCRHB5>

All the best
Sabine

Sabine Jessen