[Coral-List] Comprehensive Coral Restoration Workshop at Mote Marine Laboratory

Erinn Muller emuller at mote.org
Thu Oct 14 13:12:08 UTC 2021

Dear Coral-List members,

Mote Marine Laboratory will be hosting an in-person immersive Coral
Restoration Workshop from December 8 - 10, 2021 at our Elizabeth Moore
International Center for Coral Reef Research and Restoration on
Summerland Key, Florida. Topics covered will span land-based nurseries,
in-situ nurseries, life support systems, sexual reproduction, resilience
testing, genetic management and more. Hands on activities will be a part
of the program.

For more information, please see our flyer at:

https://mote.org/locations/details/international-center-for-coral-reef-research-and-restoration/coral-restoration-workshop

Scholarships are available.

--
Erinn Muller, PhD