[Coral-List] Indo Pacific Coral ID Workshop for Aus, Asia, Africa, and EU, Nov 12-14, 2021. Deadline Extended To October 25.

Dr. Kevin Erickson kevinperickson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:44:58 UTC 2021

Hello all,

MASNA (Marine Aquarium Societies of North America) has a few remaining
spots for our Nov 12 - 14 Indo Pacific Coral ID workshop hosted by Russell
Kelley of BYOGuides.

The workshop will be based around the new 2021 Coral Finder Toolkit, a
suite of proven, practical resources for coral identification. The Indo
Pacific Coral Finder uses a visual approach that makes it possible for
beginners to advance rapidly with little prior knowledge.

Our Nov 12 - 14, 2021 Workshop will be held over Zoom from 6pm - 10pm
Brisbane (GMT +10) and is the perfect time of day for attendees in
Australia, Asia, Europe, and Africa.

Target Audience: Scientists, Marine Educators, Enforcement Inspectors,
Aquarium Employees, Coral Collectors, Exporters, Importers, Wholesalers,
Retailers, & Aquarium Hobbyists.

Includes: Three 4-hour sessions in an interactive AV training call in a
small group, physical training materials including the Coral Finder Toolkit
2.0 (Indo Pacific Coral Finder 2021 and a comprehensive workshop manual
shipped to you for the workshop).

The deadline to register is October 25th.

Registration & Information: https://macna.org/coral-id-workshop/
About MASNA: https://masna.org/aboutus/
About MACNA: https://macna.org/about
More about BYOGuides: https://byoguides.com/