[Coral-List] Grad and Undergrad Marine and Atmospheric Science Open House Friday - UMiami

University of Miami Rosenstiel School mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:49:14 UTC 2021

We want to invite you to the University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of
Marine and Atmospheric Science's Fall 2021 Open House this Friday, October
22nd starting at 2EST (we will record and will email it out to everyone who
signs up below):
https://miami.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aGOBhuBbRm6wlsKzm9gQig

Prospective graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to attend with
their families to learn more about the different research areas of the
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science. You'll get a chance to
see our world-class facilities, and learn about research opportunities for
students. Kindly fill out the form below to RSVP and register. We hope to
see you there!

Itinerary:
Meet via Zoom for a virtual tour and “walk” through campus for an hour or
so (coral labs, chat with shark research and conservation, Walton Smith
Research Vessel, SUSTAIN tank, Aplysia lab, library, classrooms, SALT),
hear from the Dean, department chairs, and current students, and run
through some of our presentations about the specific programs.

Any questions, let me know!

Sign up here:
https://miami.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aGOBhuBbRm6wlsKzm9gQig

Sincerely,