[Coral-List] Online Seminar Series "We are HOPE SPOTS: Connecting With and Learning From Each Other"!

shark at xc4.so-net.ne.jp shark at xc4.so-net.ne.jp
Wed Oct 20 07:47:06 UTC 2021

Dear coral list members
Please Join Our Online Seminar Series "We are HOPE SPOTS: Connecting With and Learning From Each Other"!

  The Champions for the Henoko-Oura Coastal Waters Hope Spot in Okinawa, Japan, host a webinar series "We are HOPE SPOTS: Connecting with and Learning From Each Other." The area of Henoko-Oura Coastal Waters was designated as Japan's first Hope Spot in 2019.
  We invite Hope Spot Champions from overseas to share their Hope Spots stories and discuss this powerful global movement to protect our oceans.

  For our second webinar, three wonderful Champions join us. Elisabeth Slooten, who has studied Hector’s and Maui dolphins, is joining us from New Zealand Coastal Waters Hope Spot. Anita Kolni, who has been conducting numbers of  Ocean Lovers Festivals to connect Art+Music and Actions, and Lorna Parry , who documented  Emmy award-winning Netflix Original documentary Chasing Coral, are joining  from Sydney Coast  Hope Spot
 Mariko Abe and Hideki Yoshikawa are going to introduce Henoko-Oura Coastal Waters Hope Spot.  Ayaka Arai from Japan will play a moderator.

Hosted by:
Okinawa ReefCheck and Research Group, The Nature Conservation Society of Japan