[Coral-List] Our most recent Scientific Publication about Coral Reefs Resilience and Governance

Intenational Coral Reefs Observatory icri.colombia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:50:22 UTC 2021

Transdisciplinary Citizen Science Connects Caribbean Hope Spots of Colombia
to Improve Coral Reefs Governance

   - October 2021

   - DOI:
   - 10.1007/978-3-030-80720-7_3
   <http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-80720-7_3>

   - In book: Science, Technology, and Higher Education

   - Autoras: Nohora Galvis
   - Rosa Helena Galvis
   -
   -
   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355398424_Transdisciplinary_Citizen_Science_Connects_Caribbean_Hope_Spots_of_Colombia_to_Improve_Coral_Reefs_Governance/references

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355398424_Transdisciplinary_Citizen_Science_Connects_Caribbean_Hope_Spots_of_Colombia_to_Improve_Coral_Reefs_Governance

Citation:
Galvis, N. H. and R. H. Galvis, 2021. Transdisciplinary Citizen Science
Connects Caribbean Hope Spots of Colombia to Improve Coral Reefs
Governance. Book Governance Approaches on Social Inclusion and
Sustainability in Latin America. Eds. Orozco, L.A., G.
Ordóñez-Matamoros, J. H. Sierra, J. Garcia-Estevez, and I. Bortagaray,
Palgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for
Growth.  Chapter, Pages 55-84.  SBN 978-3-030-80720-7 DOI:
10.1007/978-3-030-80720-7_3 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-80720-7_3>

Copyright 2021 Publisher Palgrave Macmillan
Copyright Holder The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under
exclusive llicence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG
eBook I Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-80719-1 Series ISSN 2662-3641 Edition
Number 1, Number of Pages
XX, 352 Number of Illustrations 9 b/w illustrations, 38 illustrations in
color

Cordial saludo,

Nohora Galvis
Director,  Fundación ICRI Colombia, Observatorio Internacional de Arrecifes
Coralinos

Follow us on:
https://twitter.com/ICRIcolombia/status/1450871171558395915
https://www.facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA/photos/a.430580576978010/4429923880376973/?type=1&theater