[Coral-List] Reminder: Improving coastal health- a needs assessment

Amelia Wenger amelia.wenger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:33:25 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I wanted to send a reminder to please fill out our needs assessment survey
designed for sanitation and marine conservation practitioners.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Amelia and the SNAPP team

ABOUT THE PROJECT:

There are many public and ecosystem health benefits that can come from
collaboration between the marine conservation and sanitation sectors:
tropical coastal and marine ecosystems need clean water and communities
need safely managed sanitation and healthy coastal ecosystems.

We want to hear from you! We'd like to hear about your work in sanitation
and marine conservation and if you currently engage with the other sector.
We'd like to know your thoughts on current barriers to collaboration
between the marine conservation and sanitation sectors and to hear your
ideas on the resources you need to help you reduce wastewater pollution
entering coral reef environments.

*This survey will take you 5-10 minutes to complete.*

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZZ5ZXK7

We are a working group of scientists, practitioners, technical experts, and
development partners in the fields of sanitation, engineering, water
quality, and marine conservation
(https://snappartnership.net/teams/improving-coastal-health/). Our work is
part of a broader coalition to improve collaboration across the water,
sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) and conservation sectors to better achieve
public and ecosystem health outcomes. Please visit The Ocean Sewage Alliance
<https://www.oceansewagealliance.org/> website for more information.

We will use the results of the survey to guide the development of resources
on designing and implementing sanitation interventions that can meet public
and ecosystem health goals.