[Coral-List] Trophic plasticity of mixotrophic corals

單偉彌 vianneydenis at g.ntu.edu.tw
Mon Oct 25 14:59:07 UTC 2021

Dear all

I would like to share with you our recent paper: "*Trophic plasticity of
mixotrophic corals under contrasting environments*" published in Functional
Ecology and in which we highlight the importance of looking at individual
trophic behavior in order to compare trophic strategies among coral species.

You can access the paper at the following link:
https://besjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1365-2435.13924 or
you can contact me directly for it. Note that all data are made
publicly available in a Dryad Digital Repository and are available to
download at: https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.2ngf1vhnt.

Best wishes,

Vianney

--