[Coral-List] MACNA 2021 Online - Supporting an Equitable Trade - September 3-5

Dr. Kevin Erickson kevinperickson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:24:48 UTC 2021

The Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA) 2021 - Online
"Supporting an Equitable Trade"
This Weekend!

3 Days, Multiple Speakers, Panel Discussions, Workshops, and more!
We will highlight often forgotten parts of our industry’s international
supply chain.
>From in-situ aquaculture, to sustainable wild collection, understanding the
source of our organisms, and the stories of those members of the supply
chain will be emphasized in this three day event.
https://macna.org/macna2021/

Speakers:
Friday - Meneeka & Sagar Gurroby from Mauritius
Friday - Tom Bowling from Palau
Friday - Russell Kelley from Australia
Saturday - Dr Judy St Leger from the US
Saturday - Koji Wada & Dr Takuma Mezaki from Japan
Saturday - Svein A Fosså from Norway
Saturday - Kathy Leahy from the US
Sunday - Vincent Chalias from Indonesia
Sunday - Dr. Andrew Rhyne from the US