[Coral-List] What is a coral?

David Blakeway fathom5marineresearch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:14:17 UTC 2021

It is very good. Animal?vegetable?mineral is a neat hook - would get plenty
of youngsters interested. The two hosts are also great.
I especially liked the aerials..
Coincidentally I'm right now reading 'Chasing Science at Sea' which is also
great inspiration for budding marine scientists

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 11:11 PM Ellen Prager via Coral-List <