[Coral-List] Request to Post a Message

Sydney Baxter sydneybaxter3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:08:01 UTC 2021

Good afternoon,

My name is Sydney Baxter, I am reaching out to you today as I am interested
in sending a message through this mailing list platform to all subscribers,
if at all possible. I am not exactly sure how the process works but the
purpose behind my message request is in regards to my upcoming PhD
research. Here is my message, feel free to edit / add / remove text
anywhere you see fit:

Hi everyone!

I am pursuing graduate research in the coming new year on the Red Sea (in
Israel), and currently brainstorming project ideas for my proposal. The
project will involve *Novel Solutions to Coral Reef Restoration*, with the
first chapter based on 3D-printing of artificial reef structures to
implement and monitor its ability to increase local biodiversity and help
recover depleted fisheries. For the remaining chapters, I am seeking out
up-and-coming solutions that have been validated at a small-scale and of
which can be up-scaled to a global level. If you feel that you have a
cutting-edge approach for the restoration of coral reefs, that can help
improve biodiversity and ecosystem resilience, please input your solutions
into my form here -  https://forms.gle/KE7HZeN3KFdmzo7M6.

All ideas are welcome, even methods that occur in the terrestrial world,
with potential to collaborate. Thank you coral lovers and ocean
conservationists, I appreciate your feedback. :)

Sydney

Thank you very much for considering my request, I greatly appreciate your
time and am excited to collaborate with other coral reef conservationists
around the world, and share ideas!
If there is any other information you may need from me, just let me know.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and hope to talk soon,
Best regards,

Sydney