[Coral-List] PhD Opportunity at University of Michigan

Katrina Munsterman kmunster at umich.edu
Sat Sep 11 17:19:42 UTC 2021

The Coastal Ecology and Conservation lab at the University of Michigan (PI Jake Allgeier; jacoballgeier.com <http://jacoballgeier.com/>) is seeking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic student interested in using empirical or quantitative approaches to quantify processes associated with large-scale ecosystem energy and nutrient dynamics. A central goal of our lab is to understand the drivers of productivity in tropical coastal ecosystems by generating empirical data and applying these data to build comprehensive ecosystem models that integrate across behavioral ecology, population/community ecology, and ecosystem ecology. The overarching goal of our research is to apply outcomes towards ecological restoration and conservation in The Bahamas and Haiti where we have on-going research and conservation efforts.

See more details here: https://f8aae7d7-7aaa-40f9-aa97-2724af157876.filesusr.com/ugd/e4079b_d50fd2dbbc2143e984dab83460165225.pdf <https://f8aae7d7-7aaa-40f9-aa97-2724af157876.filesusr.com/ugd/e4079b_d50fd2dbbc2143e984dab83460165225.pdf>