[Coral-List] Deadline Extended - IMPAC5 Proposal Submissions - new deadline - 20 October 2021

Jessen, Sabine Sabine.Jessen at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Sep 17 08:33:36 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues

In response to requests from around the globe, the IMPAC5 Secretariat is pleased to announce that the deadline for proposal submissions is being extended to October 20, 2021.

The Secretariat also wishes to thank all those who have already submitted their proposals ahead of the original deadline. These timely submissions will help to advance the planning for what promises to be an exceptionally rich and inspiring Congress.

For more information on how to apply for in-person and virtual presentations, please visit www.IMPAC5.ca<http://www.IMPAC5.ca>.

Please help us spread the word
We will have new social media messages going out today. Please share with your networks, partners and colleagues via social media and follow us on the our channels:

·       Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/IMPAC5Canada>

·       Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/impac5canada/>

·       LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/impac5canada/>

·       Twitter<https://twitter.com/impac5canada>

Seeking proposal reviewers

The IMPAC5 Secretariat is looking for volunteers with knowledge of or experience in marine protection to review proposals and help shape the program for IMPAC5.

If you are interested in helping please submit your contact details and identify your areas of expertise and experience through the IMPAC5 Reviewer Portal<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BRCRHB5>

All the best
Sabine

Sabine Jessen

Executive Director | Directrice exécutive
IMPAC5 Secretariat | Secrétariat IMPAC5

5th International Marine Protected Areas Congress
5e Congrès international sur les aires marines protégées
*
Sabine.Jessen at dfo-mpo.gc.ca<mailto:Sabine.Jessen at dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
+1 343-548-6623
*
IMPAC5.ca<https://www.impac5.ca/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/IMPAC5Canada> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/impac5canada/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/impac5canada/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/impac5canada>