[Coral-List] 2-part Epoxy Pneumatic/Hand Powered Applicator Guns for use in Coral Restoration

David Blakeway fathom5marineresearch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:37:37 UTC 2021

This stuff is worth a look:
https://admin.ramset.mmginteractive.com.au/Resources/Library/rsc68_20150416164733.pdf
It's quick-setting and strong but I haven't used it on corals or in
seawater - just posting because perhaps someone on the list has tried
something similar and can advise whether it works.
There's some plastic waste involved, though perhaps wouldn't be too hard to
clean the empties for recycling.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 10:18 PM Damien Beri via Coral-List <