[Coral-List] CORAL - Photographic book,

Martin Colognoli m.colognoli at coralguardian.org
Tue Sep 21 14:06:34 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,

I have been following the coral list for years, but I never wrote anything.
I thought it was the time.

I am pleased to announce the release of the photographic book CORAL. It
retraces 6 years in the company of the coral and the people who protect it.

You will find here all the information
<https://crowdfunding.hemeria.com/project/coral-martin-colognoli/> to know
more about it.

And if you have the will and the opportunity to relay? That would help a
lot.

Everyone does as he/she feels of course. I am already very happy that you
can be aware of this work.

Thank you very much for the time you will spend watching and reading the
CORAL project.

And don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Martin

[image: Logo Coral Guradian]

Martin Colognoli
Co-fondateur & Directeur / Co-founder & Director
+33 (0)7 51 63 70 14
m.colognoli at coralguardian.org

[image: pictogramme site web] <https://www.coralguardian.org/> [image:
pictogramme Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/coralguardian/> [image: