[Coral-List] FIELD OF GIANTS

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 08:14:57 UTC 2021

Dennis,

Totally agree with you there. Graduates and early stage researchers are
increasingly re-discovering (or unaware of) basic findings that were
described in papers 40 years ago. But a few weeks ago I did receive a
systematic review from a graduate who had gone back to all the original
papers - it was really refreshing and interesting.

Rupert

Professor Rupert Ormond
Co-Director, Marine Conservation International
Hon. Professor, Centre for Marine Biodiversity & Biotechnology,
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh