[Coral-List] Bleaching

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Fri Apr 8 20:51:51 UTC 2022

Hi Steve:

And.... let's not forget the downstream triggers that can be even greater.
For example. when the permafrost melts, it releases significant volumes of
methane which is even more disruptive than CO2 (I can't remember the exact
number, so I'll just say "it's a lot  more"). There are similar
oceanographic loops as coastal waters warm.

Best,

Dennis

Denny

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 9:22 AM Steve Mussman via Coral-List <