[Coral-List] Bleaching

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:08:18 UTC 2022

Gene,
    I'm curious.  You long criticized evidence of global warming, then that
humans caused it, and it sounds like you are now saying we shouldn't do
anything about it.  I say "sounds like it" because as usual, you don't say
it clearly.  Sounds more like you are trying to distract people and
obfuscate.  I think you prefer to call yourself a "skeptic" than a
"denier."  Skeptic sounds more legit.   But it's in the same cause,
obviously, stopping any action on climate change.  All you have to do is
spread enough doubt.
    So I'm wondering, how about it, are you still skeptical of global
warming, climate change, humans causing it, it killing coral or threatening
corals worldwide, and think we shouldn't do anything about it?  In other
words, are you still a skeptic or denier?
Cheers, Doug

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 1:22 AM Eugene Shinn via Coral-List <