[Coral-List] Bleaching

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:24:05 UTC 2022

Thank you!!  Did people see the link to the Youtube video in John's
mail???  It is a statement by the Secretary-General of the UN that in my
view hits the nail on the head better than anything else I've seen.  Spread
it far and wide!   Cheers, Doug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBVD8r0aHQ

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 5:03 AM Bruno, John via Coral-List <