[Coral-List] selection and local adapation in corals; cyclone risk

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:13:45 UTC 2022

Spatially varying selection between habitats drives physiological shifts
and local adaptation in a broadcast spawning coral on a remote atoll in
Western Australia

https://www.science.org/doi/full/10.1126/sciadv.abl9185

A globally consistent local-scale assessment of future tropical cyclone risk

https://www.science.org/doi/full/10.1126/sciadv.abm8438

Cheers,  Doug

--
Douglas Fenner
Lynker Technologies, LLC, Contractor

UN: World on fast track to disaster, but we can avert it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBVD8r0aHQ

Are we wasting money on shiny objects and high tech that does not yet work,
instead of proven low-tech to stop global warming?
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00560-2

Peat bogs hold TWICE as much carbon as the world's forests!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/environmentalists-fight-protect-peat-bogs-233902101.html