[Coral-List] [First Announcement!] Call for Abstract Submissions to the 5th APCRS held in Singapore

Neo Mei Lin tmsnml at nus.edu.sg
Tue Aug 30 03:01:39 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

5th Asia Pacific Coral Reef Symposium, University Town, Singapore (In-Person Event!)

We apologise for the delay, but our team is ready to kickstart the 5th APCRS Abstract Submission system!

Call for Abstracts from now through 30 November 2022. We invite researchers, graduate students, resource managers, policymakers and educators to submit your abstracts to: https://abstracts.apcrs2023.org/

Conference Information: For information about the APCRS, please visit https://www.apcrs2023.org. For questions about the sessions and conference in general, please email enquiry at apcrs2023.org.

Sincerely,
APCRS 2023 Organising Committee

NEO Mei Lin (Dr) :: St John's Island National Marine Laboratory :: c/o Tropical Marine Science Institute :: National University of Singapore :: 18 Kent Ridge Road, S119227 :: sjinml.nus.edu.sg (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346E

Watch my TED Talk on The fascinating secret lives of the giant clams.<https://www.ted.com/talks/mei_lin_neo_the_fascinating_secret_lives_of_giant_clams>
Read my blog at https://meilin5giantclam.wordpress.com/

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.