[Coral-List] Reminder: Sign up for Symbiodiniaceae Collaborative Community

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:56:57 UTC 2022

Hello Coral-listers and Symbiodiniaceae enthusiasts!

We hope this email finds you well.

After ICRS this summer, our team started the “Symbiodiniaceae Collaborative
Community” that aims to better connect members of our community and make it
more inclusive and collaborative. If you have not already done so, *please
consider joining by January 1, 2023 as* *we will be sharing some exciting
collaborative opportunities for researchers of all career stages early in
the new year.* In addition, if you have already signed up, please be sure
to update your contact information and keywords so that people in the
community might contact you for collaborative opportunities. Lastly, we are
trying to get everyone in the community on our "Sym Slack" workspace, but
in order to do so, the pending invitations need to be accepted or denied.
If you have a pending invite, please consider accepting and joining the
platform where you can share fun science, ask questions, and meet new
people!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctNfrLWXzDbOVdMBnLKazvBgYX7N00ukKbnR_SoTv_g/edit#gid=0

The Google Doc will remain live, so folks can continue to share with their
networks any time.

Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers
Sarah Davies
Adrienne Correa
John Parkinson

--
Sarah W. Davies M.Sc. Ph.D.
she/her/hers
Email: daviessw at bu.edu
Website: http://sites.bu.edu/davieslab/

*My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obliged
to respond outside of your normal work schedule.*