[Coral-List] Postdoctoral position in the Leibniz Centre for Tropical Marine Research

Sonia Bejarano sonia.bejarano at leibniz-zmt.de
Thu Feb 3 13:57:29 UTC 2022

Dear Listers,

If you have experience and interest in reef fish ecophysiology and
species distribution modelling, I would like to draw your attention to
this postdoctoral position in my research group in Bremen (Germany):
https://www.leibniz-zmt.de/de/jobs/postdoctoral-researcher-gn-wg-reef-systems.html
within the BiodivERsA-funded project Eastern Tropical Pacific Reef fish
on the move: biodiversity reorganisation and societal consequences.
Deadline coming up soon (12 February).

Kind Regards,

Sonia

Sonia Bejarano (PhD)
Head of the Reef Systems Research Group
Ecology Department

Leibniz-Zentrum für Marine Tropenforschung (ZMT) GmbH
Leibniz Centre for Tropical Marine Research
Tel. +49(0)421/238 00 51
Fax  +49(0)421/238 00 30
email: sonia.bejarano at leibniz-zmt.de
Internet: http://www.leibniz-zmt.de/Sonia_Bejarano.html