[Coral-List] what does this new analysis tell us???

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:13:44 UTC 2022

Forgot the reference:   Roff, G. and Mumby, P. J. 2012. Global disparity in
the resilience of coral reefs.  Trends in

      Ecology and Evolution 27: 404-419.

And a reminder of the AIMS monitoring report:
https://www.aims.gov.au/reef-monitoring/gbr-condition-summary-2020-2021
(scroll down to the line graphs of coral cover over time for the north,
central, and southern GBR)